Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Muttly Monday (however posted on Tuesday)

Well oh well, what an interesting past few days it has been.  It is really unfortunate that bad things sometimes have to happen to have a new outlook on life.  On Nov. 18 I helped to organize a Little Black Dress party at a local restaurant/bar.  With the help of a few other girls the event was planned with almost 30 different donated auction items.  It was a huge success.  Still waiting to hear back on the numbers but it looked to be a great success!!  I would post some pictures however two low life girls stole my purse.  My purse was on the bar about 12 inches from me and they pushed their way towards the bar and took off with it. I knew immediately there was something strange about them and when I looked I knew why.  We called the police and watched the surveillance video and sure enough...just as I said.  I have had to cancel my credit, debit and our YPO Credit cards.  I will have to get a new id.  I have changed the locks to my house (am hoping they don't steal my car), need to replace my phone, and camera.  All in all it will be about $300.  And what really bothers me is that I know they saw I had no cash and just threw the rest in the trashcan.  I just feel like it is a complete invasion of my privacy in addition to bring back old memories and just wondering if someone will just show up at my house one day.

The remainder of my weekend was good. My BESTEST neighbors had a birthday party which DSS came was also invited and attended with me.  She made a cute little cupcake cake that she said "was the best yet"!

Sunday was LAZY DAYS in PJ's!!

I am trying to catch up with the Detective for my case as I have since met with the security people at the local bar where my purse was stolen (I have obviously written this post over a few days).  They have the two girls on camera taking my purse...but better yet, using what we believe and hope is her credit/debit card.  Because it was not mine!  The Detective was complimentary of my sleuth skills and is going to pick up that information today!  Fingers crossed he can catch her and punish her!

No comments:

Post a Comment