Friday, January 28, 2011

Week in Review!!

So even though I have had great intentions of keepingmore on top of my blog...I have not :( So where to start?

Thursday night the Realtor came over to eat home made lasagna (yes that I made) and watch movies.  I continue to remain really cautious as he had said he was coming off the dating site, and has NOT. So as one of my guy friends suggested..."maybe he is checking to see if you are on still".  We  perhaps.  But as DSS has said, "leave all options open you have only known him a little over a week". So I will!!

Friday night the Realtor took me to dinner at my favorite restaurant, Carlos'!  We had a great time followed by an AWFUL movie.  Alice in Wonderland, with Johnny Depp.  Now I will say we were kinda chatting throughout the movie however; I was lost, and when I was finally able to piece it all together thought it could have been better only if the movie flowed better. I dont want to ruin it for those of you who have not seen it. But the Realtor and I had another  nice evening!

Saturday...Masquerade Ball!! We had a suite at the Hotel and a big Pre-Party.  Everyone was dressed up and looked fabulous!  It was great to see all of my friends enjoying themselves!  Here is a pic of some of my gals and I. 


Saturday night the Realtor wanted to meet downtown after the Ball as he did not go.  We had a great evening and spent the day together on Sunday watching movies and football.

The rest of the week has been busy, and I am not really sure what all I have done.  We thought it was going to snow and I prepared Chili for a snow party that unfortunately did not happen leaving me with a lot of chili!

The Realtor came over last night and we watched Robin Hood with Russell Crow.  It had a lot of action, but I was not really a fan of the movie itself.  We have plans for Sunday to go to the movies. I think I have seen more movies in the past week than in than combined in three months.  And that is fine :)

Some friends and I are getting together to try a Fondue night Saturday night. This should be interesting and fun! 

DOGS:
Daisy is still having problems with her respirations.  They are still about 60/minute and should be 20.  I am going to put her back on the low protein diet.  Her respirations seemed to be lower when she was on it.  And no additional word from my Vet on if there have been any other responses to her post on the Vet on line site.  Grace is of course still needy and just a sweetie!!  The Realtor loves on them so much that they now smell like him!


DATING:
As mentioned earlier I have remained open on my site and have had to delete a lot of users and block probably even more.  Some I dont even bother to respond to but some obviously don't read my profile or they would know NOT to send me a one line or worse yet two word email with no punctuation.  Those users get a smart ass return email and then are blocked.  The email reads something to the effect of:
"You obviously did not take the time to read my profile and decided to just send me an email based on my picture. Best of luck in your search."  I have had a few requests for dates, and will probably go but need to find the time.  Next week is really busy and not even with anything scheduled with the Realtor. So we will see!

Have a great weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment