Monday, January 17, 2011

Here it goes!!

I will be the first to admit that I am the queen of the two month relationship!  I meet a guy, we hit it off, go out spend time together blah blah blah.. and then POOF! Gone. No warning, no signs..nothing!  Just gone! And really most....well all of them are for apparent reasons which is why I am NOT allowed to date the following people:
  1. Men who live with their parents.
  2. Men who are Students of ANY kind...this includes: Residents, nursing students, MBA students etc.
Even though these are men that are seeking higher education it just does not work to start a new relationship.  Students need to study, write papers, go to class, and do lots of reading.  These are not things that WE can do.  Especially if these men are also working.  The problem is I have time to do so much more and want someone who can also do these things with me. 

SO...Lunch Friday with the Realtor went great!  We talked for 2 hours over a lovely lunch and had a great time.  He asked me out again for Sunday which I already had plans and forgot..WHOOPS! But he met me and we had a nice time.  It was a Party welcoming Victory Brewing to the area!!
http://victorybeer.com/ They came to Microfestivus last year, which is an annual MicroBeer event in the area that I am really involved with.  Anyway...the Realtor and I have plans for Thursday and Friday night.  So we will see how this goes!  Fingers crossed!

This week I will be doing final preparations for the Ball this weekend!  Here is my dress..in Black however:
I am going on Wednesday (no cooking class this week) to DSS's house to see about jewels and handbags to wear with my dress in hopes that I find something that will go nicely. Otherwise I am going to be taking it really easy to get rid of whatever it is that I have and wears me OUT!

Happy Monday and I hope you are keeping up with your new years resolutions...So far I am doign well with blogging!

No comments:

Post a Comment