Friday, April 1, 2011

No Fooling Here

Well it has obviously been quite some time since the last blog.  WOW...and what has happened is too much to blog about. Well lets just say that the Realtor is CLUELESS on how to date and perhaps on what he even wants.  It is somehow accepatble to stand me up, be late, and talk to me as if one of the guys.  OH not to mention to tell me to kiss his ass.  Well granted he was rather intoxicated but regardless.  He has left me confused, bewildered, upsent and dreading returning to the dating pool. He has told me how he cannot wait to see me, how beautiful I am, told me to kiss his ass, brought me flowers, begged me to go out with him, I said "yes" and then called me an asshole and is so anticipating seeing me tonight at 7?!?! REALLY?? After several...and a patient several texts from me trying to make him understand that people dont want to hang out with others that call you an asshole.  Anyway so I have returned to the site..............ugh

SO with that being said.  Since this rollercoaster of a short term relationship was coming to a foreseen end I had kinda already started looking.  Low and behold, I have found two potential candidates.  One lives two hours from me and the other, I think within an hour.  The first we will call NY/NC and he seemed so lovely.  I shared his profile with DSS and she agreed.  But I feel he is perhaps hiding something like a wife or girlfriend.  But we will see how it plays out.  The second breaks one of my rules of no students, we will call him Pugle.  He also seems worth exploring more. But who knows.

There are slim pickin's in the pool.  Their "catch phrases" I guess if that is what you want to call them include:  Looking for total package; Hey dont knock it till u try it; Wanted Honest Classy Lady!!!!! ;  Try me; (perhaps one of my favorites) where is the good ladys at; lookin for the one to make me happy;  Monogamy is not a tree.  I think you get the hint.  The pictures and profiles that accompany these "catch phrases" or "pick up lines" are often times as discussed in an earlier blog even more appealing.  Pictures with their tongues hanging out, pictures of them giving "the bird" with both fingers, pictures of them (shirts off & sometimes pants off, undergarments on) showing their physique, and sometimes just of their "6 pack of abs" (not even a picture of their face).  All so desireable I am wanting to immediately send an email or a wink to them....however my computer seems to lock up thankfully preventing such things from happening. 

SO with so many prospects just waiting in line, the classy pick up lines and being called an asshole and in less than ten minutes later "I can't wait to see you at 7 tomorrow", I think I am going to focus on losing weight and having fun. After all it is spring time and counting down the days until it is warm enough to feel the warm summer sun on my beach ready body (hopefully)!

OH and Daisy seems to be doing slightly better.  As my grandparents say. "I am better than when I was worse".

No comments:

Post a Comment