Tuesday, January 11, 2011

This past week's catches..

So here are a few of the lovelies of the week.
These are all men that have contacted me.  Minus the lower right, all sent one line emails.  Some probably were posted in the previous post on dating.  And yes, Mr. Abs has no picture of his face, and I am scared what other pictures he would send if contact continued between us. There were a few others I wanted to add but ended up bocking them before I got their pictures because they called me a Bi**h because I responded to their pathetic email with the response: " Im assuming that you did not take the time to read my profile or maybe you just didnt respect my wishes and sent me a one line email anyway.  Best of luck in your search!".  This is my standard response and I did actually get a nice man who responded "you totally called me out!  I did not read your profile until after I got your email.  I know better for future searching.  Thank you foryour response!"  I of course had to respond and thank him for not calling me awful names and again...best of luck!
So for those of you fortunate to have a significant other (either husband or boyfriend) be thankful that you are not in the dating pool!!  Because THIS is what you have to look forward to!!

No comments:

Post a Comment